- 10 week program coached by professionals and aligned to the school term. Missed the beginning of the term book into a free session and talk to the coach.
- A fast, fun session designed to promote confidence, social interaction, team work and coordination – with smiles and laughs along the way.
- Designed for 3-6 year old’s as an introduction to the game and as a pathway to Under 6/7 football with local clubs.
- Our Term Pass allows access to as many sessions as you can make.
- Not sure then come to the first session for free (Book in Now)
Term 4 (2017) Monday 9th October to Friday 15th December
Term 1 (2018) Tuesday 30th January to Friday 13th April
NOTE: Please note we will run sessions on Monday 29th January
Monday @ 10:00am Marrickville PCYC
Tuesday @ 3:30pm Glebe PCYC
Friday @ 10:00am Marrickville PCYC
Friday @ 4:30pm Marrickville PCYC
Saturday @ 8:45am Steel Park (Marrickville)
Saturday @ 9:30am Steel Park (Marrickville)
Monday @ 10:00am Northern Beaches PCYC (Dee Why)
Wednesday @ 3:30 pm Willoughby Park
Thursday @ 10:00 am Willoughby Leisure Centre
Sunday @ 09:30am Northern Beaches PCYC (Dee Why) (CANCELLED)
LINKS to INNER WEST LOCATIONS
Marrickville PCYC 531 Illawarra Road Marrickville NSW 2204
Mackey Park (Marrickville) Carrington Rd and Richardson Crescent, Marrickville NSW 2204
Glebe PCYC 2-4 Minogue Cres, Glebe, NSW 2037
LINKS to NORTH LOCATIONS
Willoughby Leisure Centre 2 Small St, Willoughby, NSW 2068
Northern Beaches PCYC 40 Kingsway, Dee Why NSW 2099
- Select your area (Inner West or North) (click on shopping cart opposite)
- Follow the standard shopping process
- During this process we will ask you a few questions about the player(s) attending, confirm your booking and complete payment
Why Book In Advance – this enables us to ensure we offer the best service on the day based on the profile of players attending, secure venues at best available prices, continue to keep our services accessible and spend our time with your child providing a fun and safe environment rather than collecting payments. Purchase in advance with confidence knowing you are protected by our refunds policy.
Booking Part Way through the term – missed the beginning of the term but still want to join in the fun. Book a few session and talk to the coach about a discount.
My child has never played football before and I do not know what to expect?
For most kids this is their first experience of kicking a ball. Many kids still want to pick the ball up rather than use their feet. These sessions are designed to get kids more comfortable with a ball at the end of their feet. Remember book a free trial session and lets see – you may be surprised.
My child is not used to others around him, does not attend childcare and I am concerned about behaviour around other kids.
This is probably our key challenge to ensuring an enjoyable experience. The majority of kids join in when they see others of similar age, some are slower than others to engage but most come back for more. If engagement problems exist we often ask their care provider to help ease the transition as this provides a level of familiarity and improves confidence. No matter what our coaches are focused on providing an enjoyable and fun experience for all. If it is not working out talk to the coach.
Lori Newman (Mother)