Super 6 Soccer
- Outdoor 6-a-side football on grass
- No off-sides and restart always with kick in
- Faster paced game that develops close ball skills, space awareness and quick feet
- For ages Under 6 to Under 15
- Season runs from End of August to Beginning of December
- Training is Tuesday and games are Wednesday early evenings
- Venue: Steel Park
- First Training: Tuesday 29 August 2017 Last Training: Tuesday December 5th 2017
- Times: All Age Groups at 18:00hrs for an hour
- Venue: Centenary Park, Croydon (first 3 rounds will be played at other grounds in the area)
- First Game: Wednesday September 6th 2017
- Last Game: Wednesday December 6th 2017
- Kick Off – First KO 4:40pm Last KO 6.25pm (younger age groups first)
Player Registration and Competition Entry
- This fee covers
- Venue hire for games
- Playing shirt
- Game day equipment (goals, match ball etc)
- Note this fee is paid direct to the event organisers and includes a shirt. Please do not pay this until we provide instructions.
- This fee is a separate fee to your competition registration fee (above)
- This fee covers
- Coaching during games and training by a qualified coach
- Training ground hire
- Training equipment
- Bookings CLOSED FOR SUMMER 2017
- Any enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org with SUPER 6 in the title
Are games play in the school holidays?
Yes games are scheduled every Wednesday from September to beginning of December
How many games will I play?
Every team is guaranteed 11 games – all teams play a semi final. Those reaching the finals get 12
How are teams formed?
Whilst teams are professionally coached we also recognise that this event is also a opportunity for friends to play together. Teams are formed from our existing knowledge of the players and also your requests provided during the booking process.
How are teams managed?
Red Devils Football Academy use TeamStuff. Once you join a program you will receive an invite to the team. All communication on training, games and other events are communicated through TeamStuff.